Annual Membership for Online PLD
Building Excitement, Engagement & Achievement in Writing
This online Professional Learning Development (PLD) resource provides access to the following:
1. Access to all Murray ‘Reads and Writes From’ video lessons (currently 53 +)
- Plus new video lessons added each new (NZ) teaching term (typically 3 per term)
2. Access to all ‘Murray Talks’ videos around the teaching of writing’ (currently 21)
- Plus New Murray Talks videos per each new (NZ) teaching term
3. Access to all ‘Murray – Working With Students‘ (currently 9)
- Plus New Murray Working With Students videos per each new (NZ) teaching term (typically 3 per term)
- These supplement each talk or video. Some include transcripts and subtitles are also typically available.
5. Access to a “Members Area” section
- Add, remove Assign Managers to your school’s Team account;
- Invite Teachers and your other school educators to join your team as Members;
- Manage your Subscription, renew, cancel or upgrade your subscription;
- Quickly view membership materials from your dashboard;
6. Free Access to technical support for your membership plan & Group users usage questions, billing support access issues etc..
Additional information is available in the Description below.
- Prices are per school and based on size / number of teachers.
- All prices are in NZD, include GST and are payable annually in advance via credit card.
- The person making the purchase (e.g. Admin or Principal) will become the Account Owner and occupies one seat from the license – so we recommend it’s someone who will be using the resource (e.g. not office staff).
- See below “How Does Membership Work?” for detailed information.